POPPY'S FISHING DERBY IS GOING VIRTUAL!!
Thank you for bearing with us during these difficult times...we didn't want to cancel the event totally and wanted to make sure you get out there and teach your children the love of fishing. Poppy would love that!
- Once you've registered for this Goshen Resident only fishing derby, a Google form link will be emailed to you.
- For Goshen elementary school aged children only!
- Fish at any of the bodies of water in Goshen during the weekend of May 9-10, 2020.
- Dog Pond, Tyler Lake, Woodridge Lake (follow all rules for Woodridge Lake)(will not include tiger muskies), streams, East Street North property pond, etc.
- Please follow all State guidelines for social distancing and any executive orders that are in place.
- Log your catch on the Google form that will be emailed to you.Winners decided by: (one winner for each)
- Length of all fish caught (make sure to bring a tape measurer and take pictures!)(will not include tiger muskies caught in Woodridge Lake)
- Total number of fish caught (take pictures!)
- To support our local business in Goshen:
Please remember that this is a fun competition to promote the joy of fishing. We are asking for trust when logging your catches. Thank you!!